Tuesday 22 January 2013

Spotted! Do What You Love blog

Last week I was thrilled to be featured on the Do What you Love blog as part of a graduate spotlight from the wonderful Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course. Since finishing the 3 modules last summer I've launched a brand new website, been commissioned by Funky Giraffe Bibs, launched my first card range and got them featured on the Print and Pattern blog. And just this week I've opened an ETSY shop.

2012 was exciting and I learnt loads about a new area of design... Through the course I've also met a great group of talented designers who are always on hand for advice, ideas and inspiration. You can check some of them out by clicking on the friends links on the left. Or why not take a look in the Little White Book of Surface Pattern Designers.

I'm hoping 2013 will be even more rewarding for us all!



2 comments:

  1. Well done Faye. You've done great things since graduating, Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you Faye! more good things like this for you, I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete